ROOM TYPEREAL ESCAPE ROOM Asakusa
An innovative real-life game that is slightly different from the usual escape rooms. Instead of solving puzzles, you have to strategize and set traps to defeat your pursuer!
Your heart beats. Sweat drips down your forehead.
The sounds of footsteps are getting closer...
The threat of death is imminent.
Here to steal your top secret information, an assassination machine closes in on you!
With no weapons, the only thing you can do is hide.
You scan around the room and find a few items that can be utilized as traps:
a rope, a net, and oil.
The only way to survive is to set up a trap and fight back.
What will you use?
Where will you put it?
Your very life depends on these decisions.
Can you set up traps and defeat the pursuer?
Indoor room, maximum of 6 people at a time. Everyone in the same session will play as one single team.
Real Escape Room ASAKUSA
- Japanese Version: 18 April 2017 onwards
- English Versions: 16 June 2017 onwards
- Only people who can read and write English can play. You can not play in other languages.
- We are closed on certain dates. Please check those dates on the ticketing page.
- These are the dates for which we've started selling tickets for.
- Registration for each session starts 10 minutes before the session.
- Entry into the game will not be allowed after the session starts.
- Please note that you may be shifted to other sessions or days if the session you've signed up for has too many or too few people.
- Please refrain from playing the game multiple times.
* If advanced sales tickets are sold out, on-the-day tickets will not be made available.
Each customer is only allowed to buy a maximum of 6 tickets per transaction. We seek your understanding should the session you wish to go for become sold out.
1 Chome-17-2 Azumabashi, Sumida-ku, Tōkyō-to 130-0001
Q: Can non-Japanese speakers play the game?
A: English versions are available for this game so non-Japanese speakers who can understand English are welcome to play the game as well!
Q: Can I buy tickets from overseas?
A: Yes, the ticketing sites allow you to purchase tickets using your credit card.
Q: Are there walk-in / on-the-day tickets?
A: Yes there are, but it will depend on the edition. For room type editions, you will be able to purchase tickets on the spot only if there are available slots for that timing. We cannot guarantee that you can join the slot of your preferred timing. For hall and stadium type editions, there will be on-the-day tickets as long as tickets are not listed as "sold out" on the ticketing page. To be safe, please try to buy advanced tickets online before coming for the games.
Q: Is there any minimum age?
A: None! Children will be able to enjoy the game as well, though they should be accompanied by an adult.
Q: Can I play this game multiple times?
A: Each person can only play once. Please refrain from playing the same game multiple times!