ROOM TYPEREAL ESCAPE ROOM Asakusa
You find yourself locked in a room. There are no puzzles or codes around you - only red walls, mysterious props and two locked doors.
You must rely on your own abilities to open these doors and escape.
The "real" Real Escape Game awaits you.
Indoor room, maximum of 6 people at a time. Everyone in the same session will play as one single team.
Real Escape Room ASAKUSA
- Japanese Version: 24th June 2015 onwards
- English Versions: 10 November 2015 onwards
Currently, we are only running game at 15:30 slot(Weekday and Weekends).
This is a brand-new version of Real Escape Game that overcomes all language barriers. None of the puzzles in the game depend on knowledge of specific languages. Whether you escape depends on your quick-wittedness and instincts!
- We are closed on certain dates. Please check those dates on the ticketing page.
- Registration for each session starts 10 minutes before the session.
- Entry into the game will not be allowed after the session starts.
- Please note that you may be shifted to other sessions or days if the session you've signed up for has too many or too few people.
- Please refrain from playing the game multiple times.
Online: SCRAP Booking
Each customer is only allowed to buy a maximum of 6 tickets per transaction. We seek your understanding should the session you wish to go for become sold out.
1 Chome-17-2 Azumabashi, Sumida-ku, Tōkyō-to 130-0001